The Data Reporting Analyst will analyze, prepare, enter data and perform other related duties as necessary.
• Retrieves files and work from supervisor each day.
• Verifies and logs the receipt of data and obtains any data that is missing.
• Uses data entry equipment to record assigned data.
• Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise.
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent and accurate data entry and typing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Ability to work independently and perform work in a timely manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Some data entry experience preferred.
If interested in hearing further details regarding compensation, benefits etc. please email Chuck Baur at firstname.lastname@example.org.