A Yard Operator may be tasked with the organizing and proper storage of materials received. This position requires physical dexterity and strength and is fast-paced.
• Assist with shipping by unloading trucks and moving materials as directed.
• Handles cables, conduit and other materials as directed.
• Ensures a clean and safe work environment.
• Maintains qualifications to operate forklifts and other forms of material handling equipment as required.
• May drive 3/4-ton or 1-ton pickup truck to job site or to deliver or obtain supplies.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must be at least eighteen years of age.
• HS Diploma or GED required.
• Clean background check for access to restricted and/or controlled areas.
• Ability to pass random drug screens and to remain drug and alcohol free.
• Requires good mechanical aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Requires valid driver’s license.
• Other combinations of education/experience may be considered.
If interested in hearing further details regarding compensation, benefits etc. please email Chuck Baur at firstname.lastname@example.org.